My Secret Mission
Dear BioForce Faithful,
“Are you ok?”
“Haven’t heard from you in a few months.”
“What are you doing?”
All are valid questions. Questions I’ve been getting from many of you, and I thank you for reaching out. To keep my answer short and sweet, I’ve been on a mission. No, not the type where there are weapons and bad guys, but a baseball mission.
In recent months, we’ve had all sorts of challenges with computer hard drives, shopping cart delivery systems, and a few other unmentionables. And for those of you that we’ve struggled with on your orders, my apologies. We have fixed our challenges and are moving forward positively!
And my latest secret mission has been to create a different baseball experience.
And I’m about to announce the first step in that process.
I am looking for three volunteers to be part of my experiment. Three dedicated baseball players that are willing to put in the time and effort the next few weeks to improve their mechanics dramatically and quite possibly change their baseball career in ways beyond what they have dreamed of.
I am going to help these three players personally. And they can be located anywhere in the world. We are going to use our video evaluation and locker system to help you become your best coach. And you, as part of the BioForce Faithful, can help me. How?
By following this process along on the internet, asking questions, and encouraging these three young players along the way. I’ll explain more as we move along.
But first, here are my requirements to be considered one of the fortunate three:
1) First, you will need to have a digital camera to be able to video tape a swing, or pitching delivery.
2) Secondly, you will need to download my free video software with the link below.
3) Third, you will need to be able to connect your camera with your computer to be able to upload the clip via our software. Sorry, I can’t accept clips any other way for this exercise.
4) Fourth, I would like to have three short paragraphs on why you want to participate in the program and what you need the most help with on your hitting. No more than 200 words.
5) Next, let me know if you have access to a radar gun or not. Preference will be given to those who have access to a radar gun for training purposes.
6) Lastly, you will have to give me permission to post your videos on the internet. We will only use first names of the players and what city they are from.
Here is the video download link…..
I am looking for good quality video clips. For hitting I need ONE swing from the front view (meaning looking at the player’s chest at address) and another from the umpires perspective. Please zoom in enough to see the entire body in the shot and it fills up most of the screen. But I need to be able to see the entire players body, heat, toes, and bat.
I will be accepting these clips between now and end of day on September 25th, so get busy filming!
I will start posting the videos on our Facebook page immediately after selecting the three volunteers. After that, I will be posting their progress on Facebook at lease once per week, for 5 weeks.
What’s the winner get? More on that later. Can’t give it all away in one email.
In the meantime, you’ll be hearing from me either in writing like this, or with a video tip. Be sure to become a fan of BioForce Baseball on Facebook.
Keep Training Like a Champion Today!
Coach Bill Mooney
P.S. Don’t forget to download the free software at… http://tinyurl.com/bioforcesoftware